1. Glossiness of the adhesive Velcro: Different from the conventional understanding, when placed in a light or sunny place, look at the surface of the hook surface at an angle. Polyester Velcro will have shiny reflective points, while nylon or blended fabrics will not. Have!
2. Softness: The softness will increase layer by layer. Test with hook surface Velcro, there will be a more obvious difference. It is recommended to use a 4cm or 5cm wide Velcro to test it as appropriate. The difference is: polyester adhesive Velcro is hard, blended adhesive Velcro is second, and nylon adhesive Velcro is soft.
3. Fraying: the ones with a large number of fraying are basically polyester, and the blended fabrics occasionally have them, and the Velcro tape basically has no fraying problem.
4. Snagging: The situation of this problem is the same as that of "sharing".
5. Grain: This feature makes it easier to distinguish polyester adhesive Velcro, because polyester adhesive Velcro can not be treated in most cases because of the manufacturer’s positioning, so there will be curves, or arches, or waves. shape. This is basically not the case for blended and nylon, and it is difficult to distinguish between the two.