2. 带筋bead ：布带边缘用来承载金属或塑料链牙的加强部分；
3. 筋绳rope ：指带筋中间由多股纤维组成的绳状物；
5. 中芯线filler cord： 由多股纤维线加工而成，用于尼龙拉链牙链生产的绳状物；
6. 牙链chain： 指连续排列的牙；
7. 牙链带 one side zipper chain ：牙链固定在布带上称牙链带；
8. 链带zipper chain： 由两边牙链带啮合而成链带；
9. 上止top stop： 固定于牙链带上，限止牙链拉合时拉头滑出牙链带的止动件；
10. 下止bottom stop：固定于牙链带上，限止牙链拉开时拉头滑出牙链带，并使得两边牙链带不可完全分开的止动件；
11. 前、后带头Back & forth head tape ：拉链上没有链牙部分的布带称带头，上止端为前带头，下止端为后带头；
12. 插管（也称插销）pin separable：固定在开尾拉链尾端，用于完全分开链带的管形件；
13. 插座box retainer（应该是 pin box）： 固定在开尾拉链尾端，用于完全分开链带的方块件；
14. 双开尾档件 two pin：一种与插管配合，用于双开尾拉链上的管形档件；
15. 加强胶带 strengthened tape：用于增强插管、插座与布带结合强度，提高拉链使用寿命的复合型薄片；
17. 拉片puller： 是拉头的一个组件，它可设计成各种几何形状与拉头体联接或通过中间件与拉头体联接，实现拉链开合；（可以直接挂，和间接挂）；
Tell everyone about zipper knowledge
Material: nylon zipper, resin zipper, metal zipper.
1. Nylon zipper: invisible zipper, through zipper, adhesive waterproof zipper, non-through zipper, double bone zipper, woven zipper, etc.
2. Resin zipper: gold (silver) tooth zipper, transparent zipper, translucent zipper, animal energy luminous zipper, bud shot zipper, diamond zipper.
3. Metal zipper: aluminum zipper, copper zipper (brass, cupronickel, bronze, copper, etc.), black nickel zipper.
Zipper maintenance skills
1. In normal use, pay attention to whether the zipper has "broken belly", "out of teeth", crookedness and other defects. These defects should be repaired in time, and no more deadlifts. If the zipper is loose or out of teeth, you can use a small hammer to gently tap the zipper head a few times to make the upper and lower chain teeth bite tighter, so that the teeth will no longer be out of teeth.
2. Aluminum alloy zippers are more susceptible to corrosion, so they should be kept dry and not damp to prevent the aluminum teeth from generating white oxides, which will cause the zippers to rust over time and affect the use. At the same time, be careful not to be alkaline Contact with acidic substances. Ensure a certain degree of ventilation during storage. Do not store in a sealed or humid environment. Use moisture-proof paper or dehumidifier when necessary. If the zipper gets damp and becomes astringent when it is pulled up, at this time, first expose the zipper to the sun, then apply some wax on the zipper's teeth, and then bake it with fire, so that it will be very lubricated when used.
3. When pulling the zipper, you should first align the teeth on both sides, then pinch the zipper head and gently pull it forward along the track, do not pull hard, so as not to cause "teeth crooked", "broken belly" and "out of teeth" . If the zipper is astringent and the pulling is not flexible, you can wipe it with a cloth first and then apply a layer of white wax on the "teeth".
4. All kinds of bags, pockets or wallets with zippers should not be overfilled, otherwise the zippers will easily cause "broken belly", "out of teeth", crookedness and soft cloth.
5. Zipper is a connecting piece that relies on continuously arranged chain teeth to merge or separate items. It is now widely used in clothing, bags, tents, etc.
Definition of zipper:
1 A fastener made up of two belts with a row of metal teeth or plastic teeth, used to connect the edge of the opening (such as clothes or bag mouth), a sliding piece can pull the two rows of teeth into the interlocking position to close the opening;
2 A chain attached to something (as an object being lifted or dropped) to tighten, stabilize, or guide the object.
The zipper is composed of chain teeth, slider, top and bottom stop (front code and back code) or locking parts. Where chain teeth are off
The key part, it directly determines the side pull strength of the zipper. Generally, a zipper has two chain belts, and each chain belt has a row of chain teeth, and the two rows of chain teeth are arranged in a staggered manner. The slider clamps the fastener elements on both sides, and slides with the help of the pull tabs to enable the fastener elements on both sides to engage or disengage each other.
The details of the zipper assembly are:
1. Tape: a flexible tape woven from cotton yarn, chemical fiber or mixed chemical fiber, used to carry fastener elements and other zipper components;
2. Ribbed bead: The edge of the cloth belt is used to carry the reinforced part of the metal or plastic chain teeth;
3. Rope: refers to a rope made up of multiple strands of fibers in the middle of the ribs;
4. Chain teeth scoops: refers to teeth that have a certain shape after metal, plastic and other materials are processed;
5. Filler cord: It is processed by multi-strand fiber thread and is used for the production of nylon zipper chain;
6. Tooth chain: refers to the teeth arranged in a row;
7. Tooth chain belt one side zipper chain: the tooth chain is fixed on the cloth belt and it is called the tooth chain belt;
8. Zipper chain: A chain belt is formed by the meshing of two tooth chain belts;
9. Top stop: fixed on the tooth chain belt to limit the pull head from sliding out of the tooth chain belt when the tooth chain is pulled together;
10. Bottom stop: fixed on the tooth chain belt to limit the pull head to slide out of the tooth chain belt when the tooth chain is pulled apart, and make the two side tooth chain belts a stopper that cannot be completely separated;
11. Back & forth head tape: The tape without the chain teeth on the zipper is called the head, the top end is the front head, and the bottom end is the back head;
12. Intubation (also called pin) pin separable: a tube-shaped piece that is fixed at the end of the open-end zipper and used to completely separate the chain strap;
13. Socket box retainer (should be pin box): fixed at the end of the open-end zipper, used to completely separate the box pieces of the chain belt;
14. Two pin: a tube-shaped pin used for double-opening zipper in conjunction with a cannula;
15. Strengthened tape: a composite sheet used to enhance the bonding strength of the cannula, socket and cloth tape, and increase the service life of the zipper;
16. Slider: the moving part that makes the chain teeth engage and pull apart;
17. Puller puller: It is a component of the slider, it can be designed into various geometric shapes to connect with the slider body or connect with the slider body through an intermediate piece to realize the opening and closing of the zipper; (can be directly hung, and indirectly hung) ；
18. Intermediate connecting piece the connecter: The intermediate element that connects the slider body and the slider. Shenzhen Ruihongfu Technology Co., Ltd. takes you into the application of adhesive zippers and adhesive waterproof zippers.
The word "zipper" has become popular among men and women in junior high schools today. Mainly used to describe a boy who looks like a zipper with a chain of nine twists, with eighteen bends on the mountain road, the front is tangled and twisted like a zipper, and the side is like the side of the zipper.
Product application area